Google+

The Edge is One Lovely Blog

September 16, 2010 by Renee

Paige at Writing, Reviews, and a Little Bit of Me  has awarded me my second ever blog award and I must say, it is a lovely one indeed, thank you, Paige and I enjoyed the very cool blogs Paige chose too.

Now, I have to pay it forward. So, I’ve selected some blogs I follow who I feel are worthy of such an award. I mean, who doesn’t want a lacy, frilly, teacup full of…I’m going to say they’re candy roses.

If you’re one of these blogs, follow the instructions below and pay it forward.

Rules:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to other bloggers that you have newly discovered or followed for a while. Now, it’s supposed to be 15 blogs, but I’m selecting the ones I like and if that happens to be 5, so be it, and you can do the same.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.

So, here are my picks for some very lovely blogs:

Enjoying the Waves

JM Prescott

Maria Zannini

Pages For Small Wages

Do as I Say and Not as I Do and Other Nonsense

Little Village Naturals

The Vegetarian Cannibal

Whore to Culture

True Tales of a Slightly Crazed Mama

Mindi Scott (I don’t know if we’re only supposed to give this award to blogger blogs, but Mindi gets one because this blog rocks. Love her posts)

Kat’s Confessions

A.F. Stewart’s Blog

Okay, so I managed 12, it would have been more, but Paige selected several others that I would have chosen as well. So there you go. Check out these blogs. I mean it. You must. Very worth it.

Advertisements

10 thoughts on “The Edge is One Lovely Blog

1. Katrina says:

Guess this means I should write something for my blog so I'm worthy. I am so neglectful. Sigh.

2. Awe, thanks Renee. I'll try my best to live up to this beautiful award.

3. Thanks Renee. You are the second blogger this week to pass on this award to me; I must be doing something right, I guess.

4. Lauren Stone says:

thank renee, is it terrible that I have two blogs but I don't read any blogs except for yours and Rita's?

5. Renee Miller says:

You're all very welcomed and definitely deserving of the fancy teacup full of candy roses. I imagine they're that fancy white chocolate variety. Tasty and pretty. Ooh! The cup is chocolate also. Even better. I'm so awesome giving everyone a chocolate teacup full of pink chocolate roses.

6. Renee Miller says:

Haha. I said you're all very WELCOMED. I'm going to bed.

7. And I forgot my tiara and scepter at a drunken brawl–er, I mean a friend's house. Yeah, that's it. A friend's house.Thanks, Renee.

8. Renee Miller says:

I have a tiara too. It's really sparkly and…wait, have you been poking through my facebook photos. I KNEW those would come back to haunt me. But e?ery girl has to have at least one princess party.

9. Renee Miller says:

What the heck? The question mark was way the hell back at 'haunt me?' and now it ate the 'v'. Weird.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Renee

Renee

I like to write stuff. Sometimes it's funny. I've published some novels and short fiction. I also battle an addiction to cake and potato chips, and I sometimes have inappropriate fantasies involving Kevin Spacey.

View Full Profile →

Come play with me and my dolls. ;)

Books by Renee Miller

Enter your email address and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 3,007 other followers

What am I reading?

Just Hanging on the Edge with me…